September 26-27, 2023 in Dallas, TX
If you are serious about interacting with key decision makers, increasing your profit and gaining exposure in the Latin Food and Beverage market and sell the following products, then COCINA SABROSA TRADE EXPO and MARKETPLACE is for you.
Five Key Reasons Why Exhibitors are Committing
- FOCUSED. Everything for and from the Latin food and beverage market!
- COMPREHENSIVE. Food and beverage products, kitchen equipment and accessories, business services showcased under one roof.
- IN-PERSON. Conduct Business Face to Face with hundreds of food and beverage companies after more than a year of social distancing.
- TARGET AUDIENCE. Connect with key-decision makers from fastest-growing restaurant segments in the nation.
- CONCENTRATED. As the first and only event of its kind, you’ll reach an audience completely focused on the Latin Food & Beverage Industry.
|FOOD – Meats, Produce, Cheeses, Tortillas, Bread and much more|
|BEVERAGE – Tequila, Mezcal, Cerveza, Soda, Wine, Juice, Water and much more|
|KITCHEN EQUIPMENT – Grills, Ovens, Tortilla Makers, Presses, Warmers, Sinks, Refrigeration|
|RESTAURANT and RETAIL MARKETS – Furniture, Furnishings, Decorations, Flooring|
|SMALL WARES – Paper, Plastics, Supplies|
|TABLEWARES – Linens, Dishes, Glassware, Silverware|
|UNIFORMS – Staff Uniforms, Apparel, Footwear|
|FOOD TRUCK – Manufacturers and Suppliers|
|TECHNOLOGY – POS, Signage, Entertainment Systems, Touchless Services|
|BUSINESS – Banking, Association, Regulatory, Permits|
|INTERNATIONAL – Boards of Trade, Import and Export Services|
|TRANSPORTATION – Cargo Vehicles, Packaging, Delivery Services|
|OUTDOOR/PATIO – Food Carts, Seating, Lighting, Fencing|
Interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring Cocina Sabrosa ?
Please fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly.